ŁódźProducts & Tech
Are you an aspiring engineer who wants to contribute to high-performing development processes in our award-winning company? Do you have the skills to optimize and maintain development workflows? We are looking for a talented engineer to help us build a high-performing and secure development environment.
As a DevOps Engineer at Better Collective, you will primarily work on developing and improving our cloud infrastructure, deployment automation, and support continuous integration and delivery platform to our developer teams. You will work closely together with our software development team and product stakeholders.
As a DevOps in Better Collective, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, automation, security, and monitoring of our cloud infrastructure and related services.
In BC we develop web applications related to sport - you don't have to be a huge fan of sports disciplines but a little interest in sport would help you understand better business logic and products' backlog priorities. Our flag products you might know are e.g BettingExpert, HLTV, SmartBets, RotoGrinders.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cloud infrastructure maintenance and development
- Improving general security and automation
- Refining and further development of our CI/CD pipeline
- Infrastructure and application monitoring
- Perform load and stress tests on servers
- Projects closely related to sport, largely to football
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of partial remote work
- Height-adjustable desks, 2x 27" external monitors, MacBook Pro/Lenovo ThinkPad - 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, additional equipment of your choice
- Regular team calls - internal and technical
- Private life insurance for you (Allianz)
- Health insurance for you and your family (Allianz)
- Pre-paid Edenred card to co-finance your lunch (in the office or at home)
- Office supplies, food/snacks/sweets & drinks in the office
- x-box & foosball table in the office
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in being our true, unconventional selves and treat each other with respect, just as we would with friends. We know that every person matters and that diverse teams help us make better products for our users. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions, backgrounds, ways of thought, etc.
- Has 1+ years experience as a DevOps engineer and/or SysAdmin, alternatively combined system administration and support for development efforts
- Experienced with Linux administration (Ubuntu/Debian - AWS Linux is a plus)
- Familiar with managing AWS-based infrastructure
- Familiar with nginx/Apache web server management
- Familiar with provisioning tools like Terraform, Chef, or Ansible
- Familiar with git and/or GitFlow
- Familiar with RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Has setup/maintained CI/CD pipeline with one or more tools
- Knows his/hers admin scripting languages and has general knowledge of PHP/JS or other programming languages
- Has general knowledge of WordPress framework relative to the DevOps role