Sites Project Manager
ParisGroup Media & Commercial Sites
We are looking for a Sites Project Manager to contribute to the success of our top performing sports betting websites for our African markets. Better Collective is a leading sports betting media group that improves the global sports betting experience. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms that deliver transparent and responsible sports betting content. With transparency and technology, our vision is to empower sports bettors to get the most out of their entertainment experience.
As our Sites Project Manager in the Commercial Sites team, your key objective will be the coordination, production, and optimisation of high class content that ranks in Google. You will become part of an international, highly skilled, and dedicated team working on several language markets catering to various user groups in the broad field of sports betting and iGaming. You will take ownership and responsibility of the websites and products you are working on.
WE OFFER YOU
- collaboration with market leading experts on SEO & digital marketing
- high degree of ownership and responsibility in work
- daily work life in a dynamic, welcoming, and highly international work environment
- flexibility around working hours so you can balance work with your lifestyle
- The opportunity to realise your ambitions in high level SEO content strategy within the framework of sports betting.
- The opportunity to hone your project skills by developing websites and using the different services departments in our company to grow them.
- coordinate the production of content for several of our top websites
- work closely with our SEO specialists to ensure content is optimised according to best practices
- perform keyword studies and develop strategies to address different user groups
- create new content based on business and market priorities
- regularly monitor KPIs and user metrics
- keep an overview of legal and competitive changes on the market
- closely collaborate with our business development team in order to make sure we have the best deals in place with our partners.
- make sure your products / sites have the best interface, you will be able to collaborate with our CRO/UX team to optimise and push your engagement rate up.
- make sure your sites are technically performing and have all the internal technical solutions BC develops installed.
- develop your own SEO expertise to rank higher in Google
We look forward to hearing from you and accepting applications until the 1st of May. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
Only applications submitted through our “Apply Now”-button will be reviewed.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to write to Marcelo Javelly, Team Lead Commercial Sites - firstname.lastname@example.org
Better Collective is a leading sports betting media group that improves the global sports betting experience. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms that deliver transparent and responsible sports betting content. With transparency and technology, our vision is to empower sports bettors to get the most out of their entertainment experience.
You can get an insight into the life at Better Collective, updates, and news if you visit our Instagram, Facebook, or Linkedin profile for news and updates.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is what gives us the little extra we need. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions, and backgrounds.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- prior experience in a content management/planning/writing role
- 1-3 years of experience in search engine optimisation (SEO)
- that’s well versed in working with WordPress or other CMSs
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
A PLUS IF YOU
- have knowledge of/interest in sports & casino betting
- are structured and goal driven
- thrive in a multicultural working environment