SEO Content Writer (Portuguese Speaker)
LisbonGroup Media & Commercial Sites
Are you an experienced writer and love creating engaging content? Are you familiar with sports and/or casino, and love all things content- and SEO-related? If so, you’re welcome to join Better Collective, one of the most ambitious and fast-growing companies.
Office Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Hours: This is a full-time position
Important note: No admissions for remote work will be considered.
As our new full-time SEO Content Writer (Portuguese Speaker), your key objective will be to coordinate and produce high-class sports betting and casino content. You will ensure the content meets all internal standards and follows the industry compliance rules.
You will become a part of a talented, skilled, and very ambitious team. You will report to your Manager in Niš, Serbia.
- Write content for internal websites in Portuguese (casino and bookmaker reviews, game previews, news…)
- Write content for our media partnerships
- Write evergreen and informative content
- Update existing content
- Proofreading content
- Make sure the SEO requirements are met (keywords, number of keywords, METAs...)
- Make sure the content meets industry compliance standards
- Collaborate with different departments
- Work closely with Content Managers responsible for particular markets
- Make sure to meet the deadlines and SMART Goals
- Reporting to your Manager
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Content Production - Milica Mladenovic at email@example.com. Please only use the email address for inquiries; no CV or applications can be received via email.
Deadline: May 28th, 2023
All applications will be processed continuously during the following weeks until we find the right candidate. Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF. Only applications submitted in English will be considered and evaluated.
Your way to BC
Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application and resume in English unless otherwise stated above. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are a global sports betting media group headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices around the world and more than 950+ employees. Our mission is to make sports entertainment more engaging and fun. We want to make sure that our users are better suited to navigate the iGaming world. Through our products and services, we will create a more transparent and trusted business. We are a dynamic, energetic, and diverse workplace, encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity, and high ambitions.
It is better to be equal - We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is what gives us the little extra we need. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all genders, ethnicity, ages, stories, nationalities, religions, and backgrounds.
The Ideal Candidate
- Native speaker of Portuguese (Portugal)
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus (BR Portuguese, Spanish, French…)
- Good SEO knowledge
- Previous content writing experience
- Can easily communicate and cooperate via long distance
- Well-organised and focused
- Analytical and has a high attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to multitask
- Can work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Google Suite
- Knowledge of/interest in sports & casino betting is a plus, but not required