Key Account and Relations Manager - Romania
We are on the lookout for an Account and Relations Manager to maximise the business potential of our fast-growing, award-winning company.
Better Collective is a leading iGaming media group that improves the sports betting & gaming experience for bettors across the world. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms.
It is crucial to us to attract and retain skilled employees. We offer a great working environment in our offices, with a lively working culture that is characterised by a pioneering spirit and a global vision.
As an Account and Relations Manager in Better Collective’s Commercial department, you will be responsible for establishing and building key partnerships for our Publishing division. You will be responsible for a base of some of Better Collective’s most important partnerships, with a primary focus on the Romanian market and Pariurix.com.
You will work with colleagues across departments and quickly acquire an insight into various commercial activities, including close alignment with the rest of the Commercial Team, Partner Operations and Business Development Teams.
Located in our Bucharest office, you will be required to travel regularly to meet key partners, attend industry conferences and for periodic meetings at our Copenhagen headquarters.
- Develop and maintain strong relations with commercial partners
- Ongoing deal optimisation, utilising CPA, Hybrid, Revenue Share & Tenancy commercial models
- Work closely with local stakeholders & product owners to optimise partner prioritisation and uncover new revenue opportunities
- Keep up to date with regulation, compliance and market trends
- Identify new entrants to the market and work closely with the Business Development team to explore potential and onboard customers whilst maintaining commercial & contractual framework
- Implement and develop the local sales strategy, pricing and pipeline for Better Collective’s Romanian assets
- Analyse and appraise monthly commercial performance
- Monthly partner/account reporting to highlight key issues and suggestions for development
- Quarterly meetings & business performance reports with partners
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to write to Head of Commercial, Benjamin Van Cleemput: firstname.lastname@example.org
Better Collective is a leading international sports betting media group with a mission to make sports betting and gambling entertaining, transparent and fair. With a dedicated focus on responsible gambling, we make our users better equipped for navigating the iGaming world by visiting a Better Collective website before they register an account or place a bet with a sports betting or gambling operator.
Headquartered in Copenhagen with more than 760 employees across our international offices, we offer a lively and friendly work environment and a culture characterised by high ambitions and global vision. Learn more about us on social media or at www.bettercollective.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in being our true, unconventional selves and treat each other with respect, just as we would with friends. We know that every person matters and that diverse teams help us make better products for our users. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions, backgrounds, ways of thought, etc.
- Has relevant BD/Commercial/Marketing experience - ideally in iGaming
- Digital marketing knowledge - ideally Affiliate
- A solid understanding of the iGaming industry
- Has a proven track record with sales and relationship/account management
- An understanding of different commercial models: CPA / CPL / CPM / Revenue Share / Hybrid
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a commercially strategic mindset
- Highly organised, self driven & proactive, with the ability to work under pressure
- Native speaking in Romanian
- Fluency in English is essential