Junior Media Planner - Brazil
Are you passionate about digital marketing and online media? Do you possess great negotiation, outreach and communication skills? Do you feel at home researching, analyzing and identifying digital media and advertising opportunities? Then you might be our new Junior Digital Media Planner in our newly established Digital Media Planning team and become an important part of the ambitious future of the team.
ABOUT BETTER COLLECTIVE
We are the world’s leading developer of digital platforms for betting tips, bookmaker information, and iGaming communities.
We aim to educate our users to make the most well-informed decisions and increase the level of entertainment by creating more transparency. Technology and innovation are at the core of our processes.
- More than 2,000+ websites and products
- Close to 100M visits per month
- 30+ industry awards
A career at Better Collective offers both great challenges and opportunities. We are constantly working on projects and features that have not been built before—and we do it for a global audience. This requires state-of-the-art technology, automation, and high scalability.
As our new full-time Junior Digital Media Planner for the Brazilian market your role within the team will be to drive force on your markets:
- Search and identify potential advertising opportunities and partners within the online sports world
- Contact partners and establish a relationship by offering value-generating advertising and partnership opportunities
- Negotiate the best price, quality and placements of advertisements.
- Finalize deals with partners to host our ads on their websites or apps
- Establish and maintain great relations with the partners you create and develop connection with
- Build and maintain your own partner portfolio
WHAT WE AND THIS JOB OFFER YOU
- High degree of ownership and responsibility within your role
- Develop your digital marketing and digital media skills and knowledge
- Join an exciting learning journey in the start up phase of a new ambitious team
- Be part of a fast growing global company
- Identify new potential partners and to monitor and assure the quality of the partnership long term, primarily on the LATAM markets
- Placement of online advertising on identified quality media sites online
- Contact and initiate negotiations and close the deals with partners
- Onboarding, follow up and nurture your partnerships with high quality
- Coordination with internal stakeholders to optimize the process within and around the team.
- Proactively find new ideas to optimize the whole process from finding partners to maintaining a successful partnership and ensuring ROAS.
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Conferences and education
We also provide up-to date equipment, entertainment facilities in a modern office right in the city center, company parties, yearly trip out of town, holiday presents and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is what gives us the little extra we need. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions and backgrounds.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Preferably have experience within digital media planning, media buying, digital marketing, outreaching or similar.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and not afraid of solving problems
- Natural interest in trends within online advertising and media
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Any additional language skills are considered as a plus.
- Has excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Finds it easy to work with analysing data
- Has interest in sports, sports betting or igaming in general is not a requirement but a plus
- Last but not least, have the desire to grow within digital media and digital marketing fields