We are on the lookout for a talented Junior Accountant to assist to finance and accounting related tasks in our fast-growing, award-winning company. You will play a key role in the team and have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on company standards and procedures.
As an Junior Accountant in our operations in Serbia, you will be part of a talented, skilled and very ambitious team. You will be part of creating quality financial information by ensuring the correct processing of financial transactions. You will mostly be working within the area of accounts payable . You will perform accounting and finance related tasks assigned by your nearest manager located in the Finance department - Nis, Serbia.
- Procure to Pay process- processing of invoices (control, posting, matching to Purchase orders, follow up on outstanding invoices and reminders)
- Order to Cash process - a creation of invoices, follow up on debtors and reconciliation of debtor accounts with payments, netting of open items.
- Support the team in monthly closure activities
- Being involved in continuous improvements
- Private health insurance
- Sick leave 100% paid
- Canteen with free meals and drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Additional vacation days after two years in the company
We also provide up-to date equipment, entertainment facilities in a modern office right in the city center, company parties, yearly trip out of town, holiday presents and more.
Note: Flexible working hours and occasional work from home options in Better Collective help us achieve proper work-life balance. We strongly believe in the magic of teamwork, though, so we come to the office at least once a week to keep the team spirits high.
We look forward to hearing from you and accept applications until 7th of June.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF; only applications submitted in English will be considered.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
- Fluent in English in writing and oral
- Degree in Finance and Accounting is preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting process related to accounts payable, reimbursement and invoicing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Will have excellent organizational skills for setting priorities, working with multiple tasks simultaneously, and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Strong administrative and presentation skills
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Detail oriented with a focus on correct processing