IT Security Analyst
NisProducts & Tech
Are you an aspiring IT security professional who wants to contribute to high performing development processes in our award-winning company? We are looking for a talented security analyst to help us build a high performing and secure development environment.
As an IT security analyst at Better Collective you will primarily work on ensuring that the company’s digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. This encompasses online and on-premise infrastructure, analyzing data for suspicious activities and working with all tech teams in order to detect and mitigate risks before they occur. You will work closely together with our IT, development and infrastructure teams and product stakeholders.
In addition, you will also be responsible for generating reports that evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of the security policies in place throughout different departments, creating documentation, incident response procedures and disaster recovery plans. In BC we develop web applications related to sport - you don't have to be a huge fan of sport disciplines but a little interest in sport would help you understand better business logic and products' backlog priorities. Our flag products you might know are e.g BettingExpert, HLTV, SmartBets, RotoGrinders, VegasInsider.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Network monitoring and analysis
- Security measures implementation and operation to protect infrastructure
- Devising IR policies and procedures
- Infrastructure and application monitoring
- Development of company wide security best practices
- Penetration testing management
- Private health insurance
- Sick leave 100% paid
- Canteen with free meals and drinks
- Conferences and education
- Additional vacation days after two years in the company
We also provide up-to date equipment, entertainment facilities in a modern office right in the city center, company parties, yearly trip out of town, holiday presents and more.
Note: Flexible working hours and occasional work from home options in Better Collective help us achieve proper work-life balance. We strongly believe in the magic of teamwork, though, so we come to the office at least once a week to keep the team spirits high.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 5+ years of experience in information security
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred but not required
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems (Mac/Win), software, hardware and security
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Has general knowledge of WordPress framework relative to SecOps role