Domain Management Assistant
NisProducts & Tech
Better Collective NIS is looking for an ideal candidate to fill in the position for Domain Management Assistant. It is a full time position that offers flexibility in working hours and some additional perks. The position invites a curious mindset with problem solving ability. Switching between tasks and prioritizing based on need would be a strong requirement.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Domain portfolio management & Updates
- Purchase and renewal of company assets (Domains / Vendors)
- Acquisition asset takeover (ownership Update and migration)
- SSL’s (issuing and installation)
- Internal customer help though Freshservice
- Handling Access management
- DNS ownership / management
- Invoice Management, Followup with stakeholders
- Redistributing department policies across the company
- Private health insurance
- Sick leave 100% paid
- Canteen with free meals and drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Additional vacation days after two years in the company
Note: Flexible working hours and occasional work from home options in Better Collective help us achieve proper work-life balance. We strongly believe in the magic of teamwork, though, so we come to the office at least once a week to keep the team spirits high.
We look forward to hearing from you and accept applications until 8th of June.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF; only applications submitted in English will be considered.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
- Fresher with IT / Computer Studies Background
- Knowledge of web domains, DNS, SSL, CloudFlare usage;
- Good hold on Linux terminal usage;
- Good knowledge of English vocabulary;
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Team player
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have a background (might not have working experience) in Domain Management / General IT
- You are knowledgeable about DNS / IP change
- You are a good multitasker and have a problem solving attitude
- You are goal oriented and respect deadlines
- You have an eye for detail
- You are proficient in English Language (Reading, Writing and Listening)
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural environment, with geographically distributed team
- You are flexible in terms of working hours