Digital Media Researcher
We are on the lookout for a highly skilled and motivated Digital Media Researcher. If you have a passion for handling data from several sources and can translate that into commercial value. And you also have a passion for Digital Media and Digital Marketing, then you might be the candidate we need in our team.
As Better Collective’s Digital Media Researcher, you will be a pivotal part of the BC Partners & Digital Media Planning team in growing our pool of media partners across the globe. The team is located within our headquarters in Copenhagen in Denmark, Niš in Serbia, Lisbon in Portugal and in the UK.
Your main task is to gather, find and identify new potential partners to the different 3rd party networks we’re working with in our team.
- Collect data from different sources to identify and analyse potential media partners to partner with and for which kind of partnerships
- Conduct market and competitive researches to find new opportunities
- Research, develop, maintain, improve the Digital Media research process, from collecting data to delivering the results.
- Understand the latest digital media, digital marketing and research tools and technologies trends
- Ensure we optimize and automate as much as possible the research process to improve time and performance accuracy
- Work closely with the rest of the team to get essential information on new areas of research.
- Ad hoc supporting our Digital Media analyst team from time to time
Your way to BC
Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application and resume in English unless otherwise stated above. If you want to know more about the job, feel free to contact Johan Balthasar, Head of BC Partners & Digital Media Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are a global sports betting media group headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices around the world and more than 850+ employees. Our mission is to make sports entertainment more engaging and fun. We want to make sure that our users are better suited to navigate the iGaming world. Through our products and services, we will create a more transparent and trusted business. We are a dynamic, energetic, and diverse workplace, encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity, and high ambitions.
It is better to be equal - We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is what gives us the little extra we need. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all genders, ethnicity, ages, stories, nationalities, religions, and backgrounds.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 2 years of experience in digital media researching, digital media partnerships or related field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect and analyze data from multiple sources
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets is highly desirable
- Familiarity working with API’s is a plus
- Proactive and not afraid of solving problems in new ways
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape, including industry trends and best practices