Content Manager (LatAm)
CONTENT MANAGER (LATAM) FOR BETTINGEXPERT
Do you have a passion for creating and managing quality content, giving visitors an informative and enjoyable space to learn? Do you have experience in SEO and using Wordpress? Whilst not essential (training can be provided), perhaps you have an interest in Sport which you’d like to apply in your career? Then you might have found the right position to work with what you are passionate about.
We are looking for a Content Manager to take ownership of our Latin American Commercial content across bettingexpert.com/es. The role can be based remotely but ideally in one of the following offices: Lisbon, Niš or Rio de Janeiro.
bettingexpert is a flagship brand of Better Collective - an international award-winning company working to give sports bettors and enthusiasts a more informed and more secure igaming experience. We are producing outstanding sports betting content and igaming products that go far beyond the usual standards, worldwide.
As a Content Manager your key objective will be the coordination, production, and optimisation of high class betting content for our flagship site bettingexpert.
Responsible for the Latin American content, and with guidance from the Commercial Content Team Lead, you will be in charge of creating a proper content strategy for the LatAm market, taking care of areas like keyword research, content ordering, ongoing content optimisation, as well as looking after commercial exposure and opportunities. Whilst the initial workload will be on commercial content, the role may extend to assisting our sports core content team in order to localise our content and create the best user experience for our LatAm users.
You will become part of an international, highly skilled and dedicated team working to cater various user groups in the broad field of sports betting and iGaming. We expect that you take ownership and responsibility of the markets and pages you are working on.
THIS ROLE OFFERS YOU
- The opportunity to combine your ambition to advance your SEO skills with your passion for quality content
- Collaboration with market leading experts on SEO & Digital marketing
- High degree of ownership and responsibility in work
- Daily work life in a dynamic, welcoming and highly international work environment
AS OUR CONTENT MANAGER YOU WILL
- Strategize and coordinate the production of content for Bettingexpert
- Work closely with our Commercial Content Team Lead to ensure content is optimised for Google
- Perform keyword studies and develop strategies to address different user groups
- Create new content based on business and market priorities
- Regularly monitor KPIs and user metrics
- Maintain a good relationship with our external partners by ensuring proper on site exposure & branding
We look forward to hearing from you and will accept applications until 31st of March 2023. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to write to the Commercial Content Team Lead on bettingexpert - Margrete Rasmussen (email@example.com)
Better Collective is an international growth company working to give players a better and more secure iGaming experience. Through our products, we will create a more transparent and honest industry. Our ambition is that quality and innovation must also apply to the iGaming industry and we are determined to set new standards and to take the lead in the market. We are a dynamic, energetic and diverse workplace encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity and high ambitions.
Hundreds of dedicated and talented employees work together across our offices spread in the hearts of Copenhagen, Lisbon, Nis, Paris, Vienna, Stockholm, Lodz, Krakow, Fort Lauderdale, NYC and Thessaloniki.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is what gives us the little extra we need. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions, backgrounds etc.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE (preferred but not essential)
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Content Manager
- Experience in search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Knowledge of the Latin American sports betting market
- Fluent in Spanish (specifically Peruvian and / or Chilean) and proficiency in English
- Experience working in WordPress
- Well-founded knowledge in sports & casino betting
- Passionate about reaching goals