App Marketing Specialist
LondonGroup Acquisition Marketing
We’re looking for a skilled Mobile/App Marketing specialist to join our world-class Paid Media Team. You will own the app install marketing efforts of the team, running campaigns to drive installs for our range of betting and casino operators in all addressable markets. You would have the chance to help define the roadmap, partners, and budgets as we look to grow and establish our app install/mobile marketing capabilities.
ABOUT BETTER COLLECTIVE
We are the world’s leading developer of digital platforms for betting tips, bookmaker information, and iGaming communities. We aim to educate our users to make the most well-informed decisions and increase the level of entertainment by creating more transparency. Technology and innovation are at the core of our processes.
- More than 2,000+ websites and products
- Close to 100M visits per month
- 30+ industry awards
A career at Better Collective offers both great challenges and opportunities. We are constantly working on projects and features that have not been built before—and we do it for a global audience. This requires state-of-the-art technology, automation, and high scalability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor and manage App Install campaigns, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok AppleSearch Ads and various other mobile inventory
- Tracking and updating of all KPI data, segmenting, monitoring performance, and finding new ways to improve scale and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS).
- Conduct analysis and run A/B tests to optimize acquisition, conversion, and engagement.
- Set up and reporting of campaign activity via appsflyer
- Collaborate with the wider Paid Media Team on experiments - testing new platforms, audiences, strategies, and creative.
We look forward to hearing from you and accept applications for this position until we have found our right match!
We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact our Managing Director of Paid Media Division, Manuel Berndoerfler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better Collective is a leading sport betting media group that improves the global sports betting experience. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms that deliver transparent and responsible sports betting content.
With transparency and technology, our vision is to empower sports bettors to get the most out of their entertainment experience.
You can get an insight into the life at Better Collective, updates, and news if you visit our Instagram, facebook, or Linkedin profile for news and updates.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is what gives us the little extra we need. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions and backgrounds.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years full-time experience in mobile or app marketing role
- Good understanding of excel and data knowledge
- Expert understanding of Appsflyer and mobile conversion tracking
- Strong understanding of attribution analytics/MMPs
- Strong analytical skills, can analyze data and draw conclusions to help push forward marketing goals
- Team player, comfortable working and collaborating with others
- Experience with affiliate marketing a plus.