Agile Software Tester
ŁódźProducts & Tech
We are looking for an experienced Agile Software Tester with automation skills to work with our flagship products.
Do you want to help our development team ship awesome products? Do you work not only to prevent bugs from being released but to be an integral part of what makes a product truly enjoyable for 1.5 million sports fans around the world? It requires more than just testing, it involves improvements to processes, tools, and testing approaches. It involves collaborating closely with and guiding developers. If you're someone that actively advocates and implements change, someone who continually develops and balances both technical and soft skills, and someone who understands that making great software requires the prevention of problems and not just finding them, then this role is made for you.
You’ll be involved for the entire lifecycle, from the first stages of new feature development to final sprint goal deliverables, to ensure they are built for testability from the ground up. By being involved from the beginning, you’ll be able to ensure that all features we ship have strong test coverage and will continue to function reliably as the product evolves, and ensure we’re preventing any regressions or new bugs from escaping the sprint.
As an Agile Software Tester, you'll play a crucial part in everything we do to improve quality, optimize development efforts, and ship better products more consistently. You'll be working in a growing, agile development environment. Your peers include developers with whom you will be working on our flagship product, while collaborating closely with the scrum master and product owner.
- Carry out manual, automated, and performance tests;
- Participate and promote quality practices in scrum events;
- Coach team in the importance of testing and hold them accountable to maintain a high quality of delivered sprint goals;
- Actively work with the Product Owner to create acceptance criteria;
- Assist developers to help investigate, find, and solve problems and ensure newly delivered features meet user needs and are consistent across the product;
- Design, write, refactor, and maintain automated tests for mobile and desktop devices;
- Create and maintain test documentation
- 2 years of work experience with testing modern web applications on desktop and mobile devices;
- Fluency in English language is a must;
- Proactivity and great communication skills;
- Experience working as a tester in a Scrum team is a plus;
- Experience with testing tools like Postman, k6 is a plus;
- Genuine interest in sports and knowledge of sports betting is a plus.
You will be located in Lodz, Poland, but you will work in an international environment with our headquarter located in Copenhagen, therefore our main language used is English.
Sometimes we love to socialize together having beers and burgers. A relaxed working environment is key for us.